Providing Property Management and Rentals in Knoxville, TN and Surrounding Areas
Welcome to the Knoxville and surrounding area’s most established property management company – Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace, Realtors® has been in business for over 81 years. Our approach to property management has always been based on one thing – client satisfaction. Whether you are looking for your first home to rent or are an owner that wants to generate maximum income from your rental(s), we have the skills and experience you need to help accomplish your goals.
Managing a rental property is not always easy – especially if you have other obligations besides being a landlord. It takes time and work to keep a property maintained, to market that property, to adequately screen applicants, and to handle tenant concerns. The more properties you own, the more difficult it becomes! This is why so many rental owners find it more cost effective and more enjoyable to hire us instead. We take care of all the details so you can focus on everything else in your life. Our mission for over 81 years has been “managing properties as if they were our own”. We hold ourselves true to those words today as much as we did in 1936.
For renters, we provide the kind of service that makes it easy to call our rentals “home”. Our attention to detail and timely maintenance response ensures that our rental are comfortable, clean and in working order. On top of that, we are always available to answer questions and quick to address any emergency maintenance concerns reported through our 24-hour maintenance number.
If you are interested in learning more about what we have to offer, contact us today. Discover the difference a professional property management team can make!
News and Events
Spring Maintenance Tips for Landlords & Property Managers
Whether your tenants are staying or going, you’ll need to stay on top of a spring maintenance schedule to get your properties in shape after the winter and prepare them for the hot summer months. Some of the tasks you’ll need to manage in the spring months include:
- Look at spring landscaping needs and set up a landscaping schedule.
- Look at siding and walls and examine them for cracking, separating, damaged mortar, and rotting or loose boards.
- Examine roofs to look for leaks and repair or replace roofing as required. HGTV.com advises “shingles that are cracked, buckled or loose or are missing granules need to be replaced.”
- Manage drainage systems and ensure that they are clean and clear.
- Make sure all porches, decks, and stairways are safe and secure and not rotten.
- Make sure that the HVAC system is in good repair to prepare for summer heat.
- Look for erosion or damage to concrete due to winter snow, ice, and rain.
Look at indoor systems, such as toilets and bathtubs, and perform minor or major maintenance as required. According to an About.com article, “as soon as you notice any cracks or holes, you should replace the caulking or grout to prevent potential water damage.”
Thank you for your support!